New to using oscilloscopes or just want a quick “refresher” on interpreting their specs? You’re in luck! We’ve condensed decades of oscilloscope expertise into a 60-page primer that includes:
- Overviews of oscilloscope architecture, key controls, probe considerations, set-up and measurement techniques, and more
- Clearly illustrated, easy-to-understand explanations to help you get up to speed quickly
- Definitions of datasheet specifications to help you choose the best oscilloscope for your application
- Quizzes and answer keys, so you can be confident you understand the material you’re reading
- A glossary of oscilloscope terminology
Join the millions of students, engineers, and technicians who have gained confidence in their measurements by using this primer. For your free digital copy, just complete this short form.