See the future.
And maybe even win it.
Enter for a chance to win the new oscilloscope* and be one of the first to get complete specs, in-depth videos, the full data sheet and more at launch.
* See complete sweepstakes terms and conditions.
Tektronix New Era Scope Promotion
- NO FEE OR PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received between May 15, 2017 and July 30, 2017*. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on July 30, 2017 in order to qualify for the drawing. Tektronix, Inc. (Tektronix) is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible entries. Chances of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Eligible participants must be legal residents in the regional territories where Tektronix conducts business. The Sweepstakes is not available in countries, states or provinces where local laws prohibit such offers, including Belgium, Sweden, Italy, Spain, Puerto Rico, and Quebec, Canada. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Tektronix, which are final and binding in all respects.
Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable governmental laws and regulations, determined by the winner's country of residence. Employees of Tektronix, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, resellers and contractors, their participating advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families and persons living in the same households are not eligible to win the sweepstakes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Tektronix. All decisions by Tektronix are final. Void where prohibited by law.
- HOW TO ENTER: Fill out the Enter to Win form and submit your entry. There is a limit of one entry per person. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received between May 15, 2017 and July 30, 2017. The winner will be notified by e-Mail and will have two weeks to respond and accept the prize from Tektronix, and sign and return a Winner Affidavit and Release Form. If the selected winner does not respond and accept the prize with a signed Winner Affidavit and Release Form within the timeframe aforementioned, Tektronix will select a new winner. Entrants must not setup multiple e-Mail accounts or use false names or contact information, or use other deceptive, fraudulent, or unfair methods to enter the Sweepstakes or obtain more than one entry per person. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-Mail address submitted at time of registration. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an e-Mail address by a business/company, an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-Mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-Mail address. All entries become the property of Tektronix.
- PRIZE AVAILABLE: One  Tektronix New Era oscilloscope launching June 6th. Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. The prize is not transferable and no prize substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Tektronix reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value. Tektronix is not responsible for items getting lost during shipment from warehouse to the mailing address of the winner.
- SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER: Tektronix will award prize(s) only upon winner verification. Decisions by Tektronix of winner eligibility, notification, and acceptance or disqualification will be final and binding. Prize winner will receive prize notification by one of the following methods: telephone, e-Mail or certified mail. If the selected winner has not complied with the Official Rules or, cannot be contacted, an alternate winner will be selected. All decisions of Tektronix shall be binding and final.
- USE OF WINNER NAME, LIKENESS ETC. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission for Tektronix and Tektronix’ licensees to use the winner's name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of his/her name, hometown, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- ACCESSIBILITY, WINNER LIST AND RULES REQUEST The Sweepstakes Promotion Official Rules are available at http://info.tek.com/www-a-new-era.html.
For a copy of the winner list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size to Tektronix attn: Sophie Fauveau at 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive, Beaverton, OR 97077. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Tektronix at the address listed above.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Tektronix is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in processing entries for the Sweepstakes. Tektronix reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
- GENERAL RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes entrants agree to these Official Rules and release the Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from all claims, harm and liability relating to their participation in the Sweepstakes, and the acceptance and use/misuse of the prize offered. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use/misuse or redemption of the prize.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant releases and agrees to indemnify the Released Parties and hold them harmless from and against any and all costs, claims, damages, (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages), and any other injury, whether due to negligence or otherwise, to person(s) or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any intellectual property).
- TAX INFORMATION: The winner is responsible for all country, state, local income and/or other applicable taxes, fees or surcharges associated with winning and accepting a prize.
- GENERAL INFORMATION: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate courts in the State of Oregon in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY: Selected registrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be awarded a prize. Selected entrant must sign a declaration of compliance with the Sweepstakes rules and a release (including publicity release) to obtain the prize. Void in Quebec.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is: Tektronix Inc., 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive, Beaverton, OR 97007.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are Copyright © 2017 by Tektronix, Inc. All rights reserved.
*Tektronix reserves the right to extend the end date of the sweepstakes.
Close terms and conditions.